Barbecue Prawns is one of the most amazing recipes which is very crispy on the outside and spicy on the inside. It can be served as snacks or appetizers on several occasions, parties etc.
Barbecue Prawns | How to Make Grilled Prawn barbecue
Barbecue Prawns are a crispy snacks which grilled with curd & spices.
At first, make a smooth paste with onion, ginger and garlic in a mixer grinder.
Take a large bowl and add all the ingredients. Mix well and keep it aside for 2 hrs.Marinated Prawns shall be kept aside for at least 2 hours. But overnight marination gives a better result.
Take one skewer and put marinated prawn pieces one by one in a skewer.The Skewers soak in water at least 30 min before putting prawns on the skewers. It prevents burning the skewers.
Wrap the skewer with aluminium foil.
Now prepare the grill oven and place the skewers on the grill oven. Flip the skewers time to time.
Apply butter and grill until it is fully done.Applying butter, it gives a juicy texture to the prawns.
Now it is ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 111.56
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 4.31g7%
- Saturated Fat 1.52g8%
- Cholesterol 6.43mg3%
- Sodium 143.25mg6%
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1g6%
- Dietary Fiber 2.97g12%
- Sugars 5.72g
- Protein 3.67g8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe at Grilling method.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 15 minutes for better taste.