Boneless Chicken Bites are a perfect party appetizer which is crispy and spicy. It made with boneless chicken pieces, egg, milk, Maida, cornflour and spices. Serve with barbeque sauce and veggies.
Boneless Chicken Bites | Fried Chicken Mini Bites Recipe | How to Make Spicy Chicken Bites
Boneless Chicken Bites are a perfect party appetizer which is crispy and spicy. It made with boneless chicken pieces, egg, milk, Maida, cornflour and spices.
At first, cut chicken into cubes.
Then whisk together milk & egg in a bowl. Keep it aside for later use.
Now take a bowl and add chicken pieces, Maida, cornflour, red chili powder, salt, pepper powder, onion-ginger-garlic paste.
Mix together all the ingredients and keep it for later use.
Now dip marinated chicken in egg-milk mixture.
Then coat with breadcrumbs.
Cover with a lid and refrigerate for 30 mins.
Now heat oil in a deep frying pan and fry chicken pieces until it turns golden brown.
Remove and keep it in a plate.
Now Boneless Chicken Bites are ready to serve. Serve with BBQ sauce and baby carrot. Enjoy!
Serving Size 250
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 258
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 9.6g15%
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2g3%
- Protein 49.5g99%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe at deep fry.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 10 minutes for better taste.