Bread Omelette Sandwich is a famous street food in India which is made with bread, egg, onion, tomato and butter. It is very easy and quick breakfast recipe.
Bread Omelette Sandwich | Egg Toast | Quick Breakfast Recipe
Bread Omelette Sandwich is a famous street food in India which is made with bread, egg, onion, tomato and butter.
At first, take a large bowl. Then add eggs, chopped onion, tomato, green chili, coriander leaves, salt and turmeric. Beat well and keep aside.
Now heat oil, butter in a fry pan.
Fry the egg mixture.
Cut into four pieces from the egg omelette.
Then place bread.
Toast until golden brown.
Now Bread Omelette Sandwich is ready and serve hot. Enjoy!
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 170.32
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 13.47g21%
- Saturated Fat 3.22g17%
- Cholesterol 189.82mg64%
- Sodium 1862.89mg78%
- Total Carbohydrate 5.08g2%
- Dietary Fiber 0.41g2%
- Sugars 1.16g
- Protein 7.17g15%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe at stir fry method.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 10 minutes for better taste.