Cauliflower Fritters are a quick snack recipe which made with Gram flour. It is always hit to eat tasty, crispy fried pakora. It is very flavourful and easy to make at home.Cauliflower florets
Cauliflower Fritters (Crispy) Recipe | Gobi Pakora | Snack Recipe
Cauliflower Fritters are a quick snack recipe which made with Gram flour.
For the batter-
At first, cut cauliflower into mid-sized florets.
Now boil water with salt and turmeric powder. Now add cauliflower pieces and boil for 2 min. Then remove it and keep aside.It removes any insects from cauliflower florets.
Then remove it and keep aside.
Now take a large bowl and add besan, cornflour, baking powder, grated ginger, red chili powder, salt, water. Whisk well and make a smooth batter.The batter should be lumps free and thick.
Now heat oil in a deep-frying pan. Then dip boiled cauliflower piece into the batter one by one.
Fry until golden colour.Make sure the pan is not overloaded, there should be a gap between two pakoras.
Now Cauliflower Fritters are ready.
Serve with a cup of tea or coffee for evening snack. Enjoy!
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 132.31
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 5.41g9%
- Saturated Fat 0.43g3%
- Sodium 7695.61mg321%
- Total Carbohydrate 15.77g6%
- Dietary Fiber 3.08g13%
- Sugars 2.77g
- Protein 5.41g11%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe at deep fry method.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 10 minutes for better taste.