Chicken Do Pyaza is a delicious North Indian recipe which is a delight for chicken lovers. It is made with boneless chicken, curd and spices. It is a very easy creamy recipe that can be prepared for special occasions or any kind of party at home.
Chicken Do Pyaza | Restaurant Style Chicken Do Pyaza Recipe | Murgh Do Pyaza
Chicken Do Pyaza is a delicious North Indian recipe which is made with boneless chicken, curd and spices.
At first, take medium size boneless chicken pieces. Wash thoroughly and pat dry.
Then chop onion and grate chopped onion in a grater machine. Make a paste with ginger, garlic and little water. Keep it aside. Chop tomato and make a puree with chopped tomato. Keep it aside.
Cut other onion into dices. Slit green chili and Chop coriander leaves.
Then marinade chicken pieces with ginger-garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder and red chili powder.
Keep marinade chicken for 30 mins.
Now in a bowl add curd, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and red chili powder.
Mix well and keep aside for later use.
Heat oil and ghee in a deep pan. Then add whole spices (Bay leaf, Cinnamon stick, Cardamom, Clove, Cumin seeds) and allow to sizzle.
Now add grated onion, salt and cook until onions turn golden.
Then add ginger-garlic paste and fry for 2 mins.
Now add tomato puree and cook until the raw smell goes away from puree.
Then low down the flame and add curd mixture. Cook until the oil is released.
Now add marinated chicken pieces and mix well with the masala.
Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 15 mins on medium flame.
Then add water and mix well.
Cover the pan with a lid and cook on low flame until the chicken becomes tender.
Now add diced onion, green chilies and garam masala powder.
Cover the pan with a lid and cook for another 5 mins.
Now Chicken Do Pyaza is ready. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve with Rice or Roti. Enjoy!
Serving Size 250g
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 246
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 4.7g8%
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7g2%
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g8%
- Protein 45.7g92%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe at medium heat.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 15 minutes for better taste.