Chicken Manchurian is an Indo-Chinese food that is much popular in the Indian subcontinent. This recipe is very easy to make and delicious in taste. It can be served as a side dish along with main dish like fried rice, naan, kulcha or hakka noodles.
Chicken Manchurian Gravy | Indian Style Chicken Manchurian | Indo-Chinese Recipe
Chicken Manchurian is an Indo-Chinese food that is much popular in the Indian subcontinent.
At first, mince chicken in a food processor.If you don't have food processor to mince chicken, use mixer grinder to mince chicken and grind for 1 min.
Now chop ginger, garlic, green chili & spring onion.
Then take a bowl and add 1 tbsp cornflour and 40ml water. Mix well and keep aside.
Now take a large bowl and add minced chicken, salt, pepper powder, red chili powder, soya sauce, ginger-garlic paste, cornflour, maida, chopped spring onion, egg.
Mix well and set aside for 30 mins.
Now heat oil in a deep frying pan and put small portion of the mixture into the hot oil. Fry until it turns golden brown.
Remove fried Chicken balls on a flat plate and keep aside for later use.
Now in the remaining oil, add chopped ginger, chopped garlic, chopped green chili and chopped spring onion. Fry for 2 mins.
Then add soya sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar and mix well.
Now add water and mix well.
Then add salt, pepper powder and mix well.
Now add corn flour-water mixture. When water starts to boil, add fried chicken and mix well.
Cook for 10 mins.
Chicken Manchurian Gravy is ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 195
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 10.9g17%
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5g5%
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g3%
- Protein 11.3g23%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe at deep fry.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 15 minutes for better taste.