Chicken Popcorn is a very spicy and crispy snacks which made with chicken, breadcrumbs & spices. It is very easy to make at home. Serve it alone or with tomato sauce or any salad.
Chicken Popcorn is not a healthy snack because it is deep-fried food. For a healthier option, you can make it in air fryer or can bake in the oven. But those popcorn are not much tasty or crunchy like deep-fried popcorn.
Chicken Popcorn Recipe | KFC Style Popcorn Chicken | Spicy Chicken Snack
Chicken Popcorn is a very spicy and crispy snacks which made with chicken, breadcrumbs & spices.
At first, cut chicken into bite size.
Then in a large bowl, add chicken pieces, flour, salt, ginger-garlic paste, pepper powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder and yogurt. Mix well and keep aside for 30 min.
Now take breadcrumbs in a plate.Here i am using homemade breadcrumbs. You can use panko crumbs, crushed cornflakes instead of homemade breadcrumbs.
Coat marinated chicken pieces with breadcrumbs.For double coating, you can dip the pieces in the milk or egg mixture and then coat with breadcrumbs again. It gives extra crunchiness.
Then heat oil in deep frying pan and fry chicken pieces until golden.
Now Chicken Popcorn is ready to serve.
Serve alone or with tomato sauce. Enjoy!
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 249.65
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 3.74g6%
- Saturated Fat 0.9g5%
- Cholesterol 16.32mg6%
- Sodium 45328.99mg1889%
- Total Carbohydrate 42.69g15%
- Dietary Fiber 2g8%
- Sugars 0.82g
- Protein 10.29g21%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe at deep fry method.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 10 minutes for better taste.