Coconut Ladoo is a popular Indian sweet recipe which is made with fresh coconut, milk and sugar. It is prepared during festival seasons as Diwali, Ganesh Chaturthi, Navaratri and Chat puja.
Coconut Ladoo Recipe | Nariyal Ladoo Recipe | Instant Coconut Laddu
Coconut Ladoo is a popular Indian sweet recipe which is made with fresh coconut, milk and sugar.
At first, heat ghee in a non-stick pan.
Then add grated coconut and fry for 2 min.
Now add sugar and mix well.
Then add crushed cardamom seeds and fry for 2 min.
Now add Milk and mix well.
Continuously, keep stirring on the low flame until the coconut gets wet completely.
Now remove the mixture on a flat plate and let cool down.
Then take small portion of the mixture and make round small ball by the help of finger.
Now roll it with grated coconut.
Now Coconut Ladoo is ready and serve. Enjoy!
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 190.13
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 7.18g12%
- Saturated Fat 4.65g24%
- Cholesterol 2.98mg1%
- Sodium 48.34mg3%
- Total Carbohydrate 33.33g12%
- Dietary Fiber 10.21g41%
- Sugars 9.65g
- Protein 4g8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe at stir fry method.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 10 minutes for better taste.