Crispy Fried Basa Fillets is a very easy and tasty recipe which is made with common ingredients like flour, breadcrumbs, fish and spices. It can be served as a starter or snacks during special occasions as parties or get together. Basa Fish is an excellent source of protein and healthy fats like omega-3 fatty acids.
Crispy Fried Basa Fillets | Fried Fish Recipe | Deep Fried Basa
Crispy Fried Basa Fillets is a very easy and tasty recipe which is made with common ingredients like flour, breadcrumbs, fish and spices.
At first, take a large bowl and add maida, cornflour, baking powder, lemon juice, chopped garlic, salt, black pepper powder, red chili powder, water.The density of the batter to prepared for this recipe should be maintained properly in order to keep proper thickness of the coating on fish fillets.
Marinating Fish Fillets
Marinate fish pieces with the batter. Mix well and keep it aside for 30 min.
Coating with Egg
Then take eggs in a bowl and dip marinated Basa fillets in the egg mixture.
Coating with Breadcrumbs
Then coat with breadcrumbs.Breadcrumbs are like dust particle prepared from bread. It is prepared by grinding bread pieces in a mixer grinder and subsequently roasting in pan to make crunchy dust. Here I am using homemade breadcrumbs. It can be preserved over months in the fridge.
Now heat oil in a deep-fried pan and fry fillets on medium flame into batches until it turns golden brown.
Now Crispy Fried Basa Fillets is ready and serve hot. Enjoy!
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 282.97
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 4.03g7%
- Saturated Fat 0.45g3%
- Cholesterol 33.66mg12%
- Sodium 2663.93mg111%
- Total Carbohydrate 49.91g17%
- Dietary Fiber 1.93g8%
- Sugars 0.72g
- Protein 13.82g28%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe at deep fry method.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 10 minutes for better taste.