Crispy Pomfret Fry is a delicious seafood which is very crispy from outside. It can be served as snacks & starters in any kind of parties. It is very easy recipe where Pomfret fish is marinated and cooked in a fry pan.
Crispy Pomfret Fry | Tawa Fish Fry | Pomfret Fry Recipe
Crispy Pomfret Fry is a delicious seafood which is very crispy from outside.
At first, take medium size fish pieces and cut slits into the fish.Pomfret is one of the most popular fish in India and Southeast Asia. It has single bone and it is very easy to cook for any recipes. Here I used fresh Pomfret fish because fresh fish enhances the taste.
Then add yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, red chili powder, black pepper powder and chaat masala powder. Mix well.
Marinate the fish with the mixture. Keep it for 1 hr.Make sure the masala goes into the slits as well.
Heat oil in a fry pan and fry for 10 mins from the both sides. Remove from the pan and keep on a plate.Here I cooked it at shallow fry. You can bake it in an oven and air fryer also.
Now Crispy Pomfret Fry is ready and Serve with mint coriander chutney. Enjoy!
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 139
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 9.4g15%
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9g2%
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g5%
- Protein 10.5g21%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe at shallow fry.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 10 minutes for better taste.