If you love crispy snacks, then you have to try homemade French fries. It is super easy recipe and delicious too. It is best to enjoy with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise.
Air fryer french fries taste like the traditional deep fried french fries but it is non greasy and healthy too.
French Fries Recipe| How to Make French Fries in Air Fryer | Air Fryer French Fries
If you love crispy snacks, then you have to try homemade French fries. It is super easy recipe and delicious too.
At first, peel the potatoes.
Slice into ½ inch thickness.
Then keep potato pieces into water for 30 mins.Soaking in water removes the starch of the potatoes which will help to make crispy french fries.
After 30 mins, drain the water.Make sure the potato pieces are very dry after draining the water. You can use tissue paper or cotton cloth for soaking extra moisture from the potato pieces.
Then place in a bowl and add oil. Mix well.
Making French Fries
Now open the food basket.
Then place them in air fryer basket.
Close the food basket.
Set the temperature to 185C and time to 10 min.
After 10 min, remove the food basket.
Now it is ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 393.47
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 43.61g68%
- Saturated Fat 4.3g22%
- Sodium 1.34mg1%
- Total Carbohydrate 1.83g1%
- Dietary Fiber 0.19g1%
- Sugars 0.1g
- Protein 0.22g1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe in Air Fryer.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 5 minutes for better taste.