Garlic Chicken Recipe is a very popular Chinese dish where the chicken is batter fried and cooked with garlic, chili, sauce. It tastes awesome with spicy hot flavour and garlic aroma. It goes well with roti, naan, chapatti or rice.
Hot & Spicy Garlic Chicken | How to Make Garlic Chicken | Indo Chinese Recipe
Garlic Chicken Recipe is a very popular Chinese dish where the chicken is batter fried and cooked with garlic, chili, sauce.
Preparation for Marinate
At first, slice chicken pieces into small bite size.
Then dice onion, chop garlic and green chili.
Now take a large bowl and mix together with Maida, cornflour, egg, salt, pepper powder, red chili powder, water.
Then add chicken pieces and mix well with the mixture. Keep aside for at least 1 hr.
Heat oil in a deep- frying pan. Then fry all the marinated chicken pieces until golden colour. Now keep aside.
Then in the remaining oil, add chopped garlic, dry red chili, diced onion, chopped green chili, salt. Fry until 2 min.
Then add fried chicken pieces and fry for another 2 min.
Then add tomato ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar and mix well.
Now add water and cook for 5 min.
Then add cornflour-water mixture, mix well and cook for 2 min again until the gravy turns thick.
Now Garlic Chicken is ready and serve. Enjoy!
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 187.35
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 13.32g21%
- Saturated Fat 3g15%
- Cholesterol 129.95mg44%
- Sodium 3109.32mg130%
- Potassium 649.75mg19%
- Total Carbohydrate 7.66g3%
- Dietary Fiber 1.35g6%
- Sugars 2.28g
- Protein 9.94g20%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe at shallow fry method.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 10 minutes for better taste.