Kabab is a perfect evening snack or a starter in Indian restaurant menus. It is made with fresh vegetables and spices. It is basically grilled on tandoori ovens but it can be made pan fried or shallow fried or deep fried at home.
Hara Bhara Kabab | Veg Kabab Recipe | Indian Veg Snacks
Kabab is a perfect evening snack or a starter, is made with fresh vegetables and spices.
At first, boil water and place spinach into the hot water. Then boil for 2 min and remove the spinach.
Then dip the spinach into cold ice water.This process is called blanching the spinach. Blanching cleanses the dirt, stops enzyme actions, brightens the colour and prevents loss of vitamins.
Then in the same water, add green peas. Boil for 5 min.
Now drain the water from the boiled green peas.
Then heat oil and add chopped ginger, green chili, boiled green peas, blanched spinach leaves, salt, turmeric powder. Cook for 5 min.
Then blend in a mixer grinder.
In a bowl, add boiled potato and mash the potato.
Then add blended mixture, chopped garlic, chat masala powder, amchur powder, garam masala powder, cornflour, besan, breadcrumbs in the bowl.
Mix well and make small kabab.
Then heat oil and shallow fry kabab.
Now Hara Bhara Kabab is ready and serve. Enjoy!
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 189.11
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 3.85g6%
- Saturated Fat 0.39g2%
- Sodium 1281.26mg54%
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5g12%
- Dietary Fiber 8.01g33%
- Sugars 11.78g
- Protein 8.88g18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe at shallow fry method.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 10 minutes for better taste.