Malai Ladoo is a creamy dessert recipe which made with homemade chhana / Cottage Cheese and condensed milk. It is very easy to make and it can be served during festival, occasions, parties etc. It is a gluten free recipe. It can be stored upto 4 to 5 days in a dry and cool place in an air tight container in refrigerator.
Malai Ladoo | Paneer Laddu | Indian Sweet Recipe
Malai Ladoo is a creamy dessert recipe which made with homemade chhana / Cottage Cheese and condensed milk.
For making Channa-
For making ladoo-
At first, boil milk on medium flame. When it comes to boil, add lemon juice.
Then stir continuously until the milk curdles and the milk & water separate completely.
Now take a bowl and spread a cotton cloth over the bowl. Then drain the curdled milk over a cotton cloth.
Then squeeze off the water completely. Keep it aside for 10 min. Now chhana or paneer is ready.
In a kadai, add ghee, green cardamom, chana, condensed milk and sugar. Stir on low flame until chana and condensed milk are mixed well.
Then add sugar, rose water, saffron and cook on low flame until the mixture dries up. Cool down for few min.
Then remove the mixture on a flat plate and make small round balls. Now keep in an air-tight box and refrigerate for at least 2 hrs.
Now Malai Ladoo is ready.
Garnish with cashew and raisin on the top of ladoo. Enjoy!
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 269.09
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 6.79g11%
- Saturated Fat 3.82g20%
- Cholesterol 16.29mg6%
- Sodium 78.48mg4%
- Total Carbohydrate 47.05g16%
- Dietary Fiber 2.34g10%
- Sugars 32.54g
- Protein 4.07g9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe at stir fry method.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 10 minutes for better taste.