Matar Kachori Recipe is a deep-fried breakfast recipe which is popular in north India. It filled with a spicy green pea filling and it can be enjoyed with Dum Aloo.
Matar Kachori Recipe | Green Peas Kachori | Bengali Matarsutir Kachori
Matar Kachori Recipe is a deep-fried breakfast recipe which is filled with a spicy green pea filling.
For making stuff-
For making Kachori-
Making Matar Stuffing
At first, boil peas until it turns tender.
Drain the water.
Make a smooth paste in a mixer grinder.
Now heat oil in a pan, add ginger-garlic paste, chopped green chili, blended peas, salt, cumin powder, garam masala powder, besan. Mix well and cool down.
Making Dough & Rolling Kachori
Make a dough with Maida, atta, salt, oil and water.
Now make four balls from the dough.
Take one ball, roll into small poori.
Pour peas mixture.
Roll again into poori.
Then heat oil in a frying pan, fry until golden colour.
Now Matar Kachori is ready and serve. Enjoy!
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 151.98
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 12.58g20%
- Saturated Fat 1.25g7%
- Sodium 2874.89mg120%
- Total Carbohydrate 8.72g3%
- Dietary Fiber 1.73g7%
- Sugars 0.57g
- Protein 2.12g5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe at deep fry method.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 10 minutes for better taste.