If you want to try something new in the kitchen, then try this spicy and buttery flavoured Mutton Steaks recipe. This is a North Indian recipe which is made with mutton, garlic, butter, lemon juice and spices. It can be served as starter for any occasion.
Mutton Steaks | How to Cook Mutton Steaks | Indian Mutton Steaks Recipe
Mutton Steaks is a North Indian recipe which is made with mutton, garlic, butter, lemon juice and spices.
At first, wash mutton steaks in the running water. Then drain the water thoroughly and remove excess water by using kitchen towel or tissue paper.
Marinate mutton steaks with salt, pepper powder, red chili powder, oil, chopped garlic in a mixing bowl. Keep it aside for at least 2 hrs.
Grilling Mutton Steaks
Now arrange Sheffield multicooker. Turn on power button and knob into low to medium heat.Sheffield multicooker provides 2 non-stick pans with a glass lid. The 1st one is given for grilling. Then the 2nd one is given for cooking, boiling and deep frying. I am using grilling pan.
When grilling pan is hot enough, apply butter with the help of brush.
Place the marinated steaks on the pan.
Close the lid and grill mutton steaks on low to medium heat until it is smoking hot.
When one side is done, flip and grill the other side.
Grill on low heat until it turns tender.
Then remove the steaks from the oven and keep it on a plate. Allow the steaks to rest for 10 mins before cutting.
Now Mutton steaks are ready to serve and serve with vegetable salad. Enjoy!
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 151.01
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 15.52g24%
- Saturated Fat 9.36g47%
- Cholesterol 45.73mg16%
- Total Carbohydrate 0.62g1%
- Dietary Fiber 0.15g1%
- Sugars 0.03g
- Protein 2.86g6%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe at Grilling.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 10 minutes for better taste.