Paneer Fingers are a mouth-watering snack which is a very crispy outside and very soft inside. It is a very good recipe for any party starters. It is also very healthy for kids.
Crispy Paneer Fingers | How to Make Paneer Fingers | Paneer Snack Recipe
Paneer Fingers are a mouth-watering snack which is a very crispy outside and very soft inside.
Cutting the Paneer
Cutting the Paneer
Cut panner into 2 inches lengthwise.The cross section shall be square shaped. I use fresh paneer because it improves the taste. If you use frozen Paneer, then it should be kept into worm water at least for 30 minutes.
Make a smooth Ginger-garlic paste in a mixer grinder.
Take a large bowl and add maida, cornflour, red chili powder, black pepper powder, garam masala powder, ginger-garlic paste, salt, kasuri methi, lemon juice. Mix well by adding little water and make a smooth batter.The density of the batter to prepared for this recipe should be maintained properly in order to keep proper thickness of the coating on paneer.
Coating with batter
Now coat paneer pieces well with the batter. Keep it aside for at least 30 mins.It is recommended that thick coating of batter shall be used for preparing paneer fingers as it improves the taste.
Breadcrumbs are like dust particle prepared from bread. It is prepared by grinding bread pieces in a mixer grinder and subsequently roasting in pan to make crunchy dust.Here I am using homemade breadcrumbs. It can be preserved over months in the fridge.
Coating with Breadcrumbs
Then coat paneer pieces with breadcrumbs.Thick coating of Breadcrumbs shall give a crispy texture over the panner.
Now heat oil in a deep-frying pan and fry paneer pieces until it turns golden.After fry, it should be kept on a tissue paper for a while & serve immediately. If it becomes cold, the paneer fingers will no longer remain crispy.
Now Paneer Fingers are ready to serve and serve with tomato ketch-up. Enjoy!
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 321.55
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 31.67g49%
- Saturated Fat 4.81g25%
- Cholesterol 10.52mg4%
- Sodium 663.18mg28%
- Total Carbohydrate 6.73g3%
- Dietary Fiber 1.14g5%
- Sugars 0.94g
- Protein 3.99g8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe at deep fry method.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 10 minutes for better taste.