Paneer Tikka Masala is a scrumptious North Indian recipe which will surely be a treat to your taste buds and will take you on a ride of authentic Indian flavours. This recipe can be perfectly added to the menu of your next house party. Serve this paneer recipe with any main dish like Chapatti or Naan or Lachha Paratha and relish it’s tempting flavour with your family and friends.
Paneer Tikka Masala |Restaurant Style Paneer Tikka Masala |Paneer Recipe
Paneer Tikka Masala is a scrumptious North Indian recipe which will surely be a treat to your taste buds and will take you on a ride of authentic Indian flavours.
For marinating paneer-
For making gravy-
Cut paneer into 1-inch cubes and onion, tomato, capsicum into 1-inch dices.
Chop onion, tomato.
Take a bowl and add red chilli powder, pepper powder, garam masala powder, amchur powder, chaat masala powder, lemon juice, salt, turmeric, besan, curd, cubed paneer, diced capsicum, diced tomato & diced onion.
Mix well and keep for at least 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
Heat oil in a non-stick fry pan and fry the marinated paneer cubed in equally both sides.
Fry veggies separately in equally both sides.
Remove on a flat plate and keep it aside for later use.
Making Tikka Masala
After that, heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan on medium heat and add chopped onion, ginger, garlic, green chili, chopped tomato. Fry until it turns golden and tender.
Then remove it and make a smooth paste in the mixer grinder.
Now heat 1 tbsp oil in a kadai and add cinnamon stick, green cardamom, cloves and let them sizzle.
Then add prepared paste and cook for a min.
Now add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder. Mix and cook for a min.
Then add water and mix well with the masala.
Now add fried paneer, onion, capsicum and cook for 10 min on low flame.
Then add fried tomato and kasuri methi. Mix well and cook another 2 min.
Now Panner Tikka Masala is ready to serve with rice or roti of your choice. Enjoy!
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 202.6
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 11.27g18%
- Saturated Fat 4.9g25%
- Cholesterol 24.29mg9%
- Sodium 2447.45mg102%
- Total Carbohydrate 20.78g7%
- Dietary Fiber 5.13g21%
- Sugars 7.46g
- Protein 8.89g18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only and not certified by the nutritionist or registered dietitian. Any nutritional information on this site should only be used as a general guideline. Statements within this site have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cook this recipe at slow cooking.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste.
- After cooking, wait for at least 15 minutes for better taste.